How to Spot a Fake IDs
- An incorrect flag image
- A plain or simple-patterned background\
- A photograph in the wrong place
- No signature/an incorrect signature
- Fake holograms
– Age to consume: 21 (Under the Penal Code, non-alcohol beer and wines which contain less than ½ of 1% alcohol may only be sold to those 18 years of age or older.)
– Age to serve: 18
– Age to pour: 18
– Age to sell: 18
– Minors allowed on premise? Yes. If the person is under the age of 17, they must be with a parent or guardian in an establishment whose primary business is the sale of alcohol or adult entertainment. City and town ordinances may also address this issue.
– Accepted IDs: Driver’s License, State ID card, passport and Military ID
– Penalties for serving or selling to a minor: Misdemeanor offense. 1st offense: up to $1000 fine and up to 60 days imprisonment. 2nd and subsequent offense: up to $2500 find and up to 90 days imprisonment and possible community service. If the violation cases serious injury or death, felony punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment and/or up to $5000 fine.